[OpenSIPS-Users] change UAC

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 4 12:37:28 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 4 de Noviembre de 2009, Pacho Baratta [fabbricadigitale]
escribió:
> I want to change the way opensips presents itself,
> So in the UAC field I want to change Opensips to Opensips-something.

Which request header you mean? User-Agent? Server? From?

> I'd also like to change the sentence "your call is important to us"

Read tm module documentation. There is a flag for "t_relay()" functions that
dissables the automatic "100 Trying" generated by tm module. So you should
generate it by your self (sl_send_reply("100", "Your money is important for
us").

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>