[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Supports OMA IM MSRP Conference ?

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:57:16 CET 2009

Hi Adrian
I installed and stated sip-chatserver on the same box that I run opensips.
What is the ad-hoc IM conf uri for this chatserver ? can I define this in
the config file ? I don't see any provision for specifying the conf uri. Any
document to integrate opensips (how to route the incoming sip im conf INVITE
) with msrp to sip-chaserver will be very useful. I could not find any
document online that will describe this.

sips01:/etc/sip-chatserver# Starting SIP Chat Server 0.9.2,
config=/etc/sip-chatserver/config.ini

Listening for incoming SIP/UDP connections on 0.0.0.0:5065

Listening for incoming SIP/TCP connections on 0.0.0.0:5065

Listening for incoming SIP/TLS connections on 0.0.0.0:5066
Thanks in Advance