[OpenSIPS-Users] Route selection based on SDP codecs

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 10:57:14 CET 2009

Jeff,

Thanks. No, I was not aware of the new functions in textops. However, it has given me the incentive to
upgrade my test server to version 1.6 so I can try them... and all the other interesting new features.

The upgrade required many changes in my opensips.cfg file - more than I expected:
auth_radius to aaa_radius and auth_aaa
uri_db merged with uri - check_to/from
Mods to Permissions/Group - allow_trusted, is_user_in etc

At last it is now running (with no errors or segfaults). Next, to see if it behaves correctly when
handling a SIP request. No doubt it will be worth the effort - thanks to all those who contribute to
this project.

I'll keep you updated if the codec tests work.

John