[OpenSIPS-Users] callcontrol/dialog/mediaproxy issue

Om Bikram Thapa om.thapa at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:25:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a strange issue whenever there is a media timeout issue.
Mediaproxy media timeout is working fine and radius CDR also records
the "Media_Info" as timeout, however, it doesn't terminate the
corresponding "callcontrol" session. As a result, the session remains
on until the prepaid balance is exhausted.

I am using mediaproxy 2.3.2 and CDRTool 6.7.8, using
"engage_media_proxy()" with "callcontrol" timeout detection as
"dialog". Am I missing something with dialog configuration in opensips
configuration. Here is the dialog config:

modparam("dialog","dlg_flag",4)
modparam("dialog","db_mode",1)
modparam("dialog","enable_stats",1)
modparam("dialog","bye_on_timeout_flag",10)
#default dialog timeout of 4 hours
modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 14400)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)

And I am setting the dialog flags in first INVITE.

Will setting callcontrol timeout detection to "radius" help? I assume
"dialog" is the recommended setting.

Thanks,
Om.