[OpenSIPS-Users] About using an adicional subscriber table on auth_db module

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:06:25 CEST 2009

Bogdan, I had forgoten to add the record for subscriber2 in version
table! That was the issue (or "cat jump") blocking me to put my design
to work. Thanks for that enlightning answer.

Now, just to keep the record: I could suscefuly work with a script that
authenticates REGISTERs and INVITEs based on two diferent subscriber
tables, depending on some script checks (Im my case, user-agent header).

When I tried to do this without adding a record for the second table (In
my case, subscriber2) on opensips.version table, the error I got in
opensips startup was:

ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table
subscriber2 found, expected 7

Best regards and thanks again.

Ricardo.