[OpenSIPS-Users] which modules for ddi

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue May 26 11:17:06 CEST 2009

2009/5/26 Uwe Kastens <kiste at kiste.org>:
> Hello list,
>
> It would be great to get an idea which is the best method to implement
> DDI-support for in- and outbound calls. So a subscriber can use an open
> dialing plan like:
> 1234-0 til 1234-99 (So the customer can connect something with 123400
> and 12349 for example).
>
> For outbound calls I would like to controll the outgoing number and
> maybe correct it. For inbound calls I need to find the correct destination.

Configure 2 phones:

phone A)
- user: 1234-0
- auth user: 1234
- pass: XXXX

phone B)
- user: 1234-1
- auth user: 1234
- pass: XXXX

Outgoing calls:
******************

- You must not perform "check_from" since credentials username (1234)
will not be the same as From user (1234-0 or 1234-1).
- You can ask for authentication and after it, check if the credential
username (1234) matches a regular expression with the From username:
     if $fU =~ "$(aU)-[0-9]+"    <--- not tested

Inbound calls:

- You should do nothig. The phone A is registered with AoR "1234-0" so
when a INVITE arrives with RURI 1234-0 just perform "lookup(location)"
and the call will be redirected to phone A.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>