[OpenSIPS-Users] Select rewrite destination based on authname

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Mon May 25 04:45:12 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've been looking for a way within OpenSIPS (without needing to write
my own module),
where I can select a rewrite host/port based on the authentication
name (or from uri username) of a request.
I've looked at dispatcher and drouting, but dispatcher calculates a
hash over the username, and
drouting appears to only be able to use the RURI.
Is there some other mechanism or am I missing something.

Ideally I would want a lookup table like:

Username              Dialplan Server
1234567890            server1.mycompany.com:5060
9876543210            server2.mycompany.com:5060

Thanks.

-- James