[OpenSIPS-Users] Flags and Mask on carrierroute module

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 01:09:41 CEST 2009

Hi al! I realy tried to find how flags and mask on carrierroute modulo
works but could not get a clue.

I know that the mask column will be "applied" to the flags setted on
scripting, before trying to match the flags on the rule. That's ok. But,
in this case, what "applied" means?

Let's consider the example at the module documentation, where we find a
route with flags=2048 and mask=2112 (both decimal values). How can we
interpret those values? For which possible values of message flags
(scripting flags) this match will be true?

I apreciate if someone could help me on that, and I'm sure that this
help will be an important add to the list files, helping lots of people
for now on.

Regards to all! Long life to opensips!

Ricardo Poppi.
Brasil.