[OpenSIPS-Users] Rebooting a Linksys through OpenSIPS

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Wed May 13 17:22:18 CEST 2009

Hi again,

Yes, we tried almost that (as we don't receive a cnonce nor nonce-count in the 401 from Linksys, we only get the qop="auth" which actually by the RFC forces us to use your suggested longer response code.).

We did try with an empty cnonce and nonce count= "nc=00000001" (or empty).

Without success.

/Matti