[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK timout OpenSIPS MediaProxy Integration using MySQL db

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:38:42 CEST 2009

Thanks Adrian for your advise, I really appreciate it, if you look at
the mailing list by author you will see in last year, my problem has
been same, i have been very specific and at times i have been random.
I appologize for my randomness, and trust me i grew in technology
quite bit by reading documentations and applying the knowledge.

I will keep in mind and stick with specific question, even though it
has been asked again and again...

Thanks again,

Khan

--
Khan

VoIP Rookie
Every beginning has an end regardless we believe it or not...