[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT e REGISTRAR Module

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue May 12 13:14:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I asume you want to establish a kind of keepalive.

Try it with:
loadmodule "nat_traversal.so"

# -----  nat_traversal
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_interval", 90)
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_from", "sip:keepalive at domain.de")
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_state_file",
"/var/run/opensips/keepalive_state")

Works excellent for me.

BR

Uwe
Mauro Davi' schrieb:
> Hi All,
>

> I would that the opensips Registrar will process the REGISTER method in
> 2 different way:
>

> 1)       The registration process use the default parameter (max expire
> time 3600 seconds)
>
> 2)       If the client is behind a NAT the max expire interval will be
> set to 30 seconds, so the client must send the REGISTER message every 30
> seconds.
>

> Could anyone suggest me a way to solve this issue?
>

> I saw the REGISTRAR module documentation, but I cannot set the maximum
> expire time via script, How I can do it?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
>             MD

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586