[OpenSIPS-Users] need help with opensips.cfg

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 12 11:02:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Do not get it wrong - people are willing to help with specific cases,
giving you indication / hints / troubleshooting, but again, for
particular cases. More generic cases like writing a whole script from
zero is a different story :).

You may try building your script by pushing questions on the list about
how to do thing, but if you want a script on a plate, see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Business