[OpenSIPS-Users] Connect with Client

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue May 5 13:27:29 CEST 2009

2009/5/5 Michael Ciupka <opensips at michael-ciupka.de>:
> Hello,
>
> i get these errors when i want to connect with a Client in my openIMS with Openxcap and Opensips. Can somebody help me please

Please, dont send the same (or very similar mail) as a new thread. I
already replied you to this question (604 means "Not found", look for
it in RFC 3261).

Also, don't take me wrong, but it seems that you are trying to put
together complex and powerful SIP pieces (OpenSIPS, OpenIMS, OpenXCAP)
and want to build a very cool environment with them. But it seem you
don't have the required knowledge in SIP for debugging and detecting
issues. You cannot ask for help just by pasting a SIP flow capture and
writting a brief text "I get these errors".
There are people and companies with big expertise on these subjects
offering consultancy services for such a task, that is not trivial,
you could look for them.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo