[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit call duration - Timeout in Dialog module?

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue May 5 13:19:34 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan-Andrei

I cannot reproduce the problem with migrate because I have now deleted the
old 1.4 database and created a new one. However, if you run opensipsdbctl
with no arguments, the help says:
migrate <old_db> <new_db> ... (migrates DB from 1.2 to 1.3, not implemented
yet!)
So that did not give me much hope that it was going to work before I even
tried!

The other problem with pseudo-variable used in a call to xlog is like this:
In opensips.cfg:
xlog("L_WARN", "****Method REGISTER from $fu. Trying\n");

In /var/log/opensips.log:
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]:
INFO:xlog:mod_init: initializing...
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]:
ERROR:core:pv_parse_spec: error searching pvar "fu."
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]:
ERROR:core:pv_parse_spec: wrong char [./46] in [$fu. Trying ] at [3 (0)]
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]:
ERROR:xlog:xdbg_fixup: ERROR: wrong format[****Method REGISTER from $fu.
Trying ]!
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]:
ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 376
May  5 13:08:36 localhost /usr/local/sbin/opensips[26042]: ERROR:core:main:
failed to fix configuration with err code -1

When I change that one line in opensips.cfg to the following, no problem:
xlog("L_WARN", "****Method REGISTER from ($fu). Trying\n");

Regards
John