[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit call duration - Timeout in Dialog module?

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri May 1 15:59:17 CEST 2009

Brett

Thanks. I have been working on the upgrade for the last 2 hours. I think it
is working now, but it did complain about old versions of tables in the
database so I just dropped the entire DB and created a new one. Lucky for me
these servers are still in the trial/testing phase so there is no real data
yet.
“opensipsdbctl migrate” seems not to work.

One strange problem, nothing to do with databases, was 1.5.1 complained
about the syntax for the "format" part of an xlog call where I had put a
full stop after the pseudo-variable $fu. When I changed it to ($fu) it had
no problem. Curious.

John