[OpenSIPS-Users] acc log 100 Trying

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Mar 25 19:16:44 CET 2009

Ah, I'm trying to capture the one from the UAS (far end).

Really, I'm trying to, best I can, capture signalling PDD. I understand that
this is probably subject to interpretation, but in general, I measure PDD as
the time between the first 100 code and a 18X reply. Yes, admittedly a
totally false expectation. However, in my limited environment for this
application, I always get a 100 before a 18X and I'd like to be able to log
the time delay in acc.

I'd be interested in hearing other ways of doing what I'm attempting.. Maybe
something more sane..
-Brett

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro