[OpenSIPS-Users] R: Wesip and Opensips

Ginés Gómez gines at voztele.com
Fri Mar 20 14:46:44 CET 2009

Hi Mauro,

	afaik local_route is meant to be used only with OpenSIPS self
generated requests (like CANCEL to forking branches) not with WeSIP.
That is the reason why we implemented the SPIRAL_HDR feature. When you
activate SPIRAL_HDR the messages generated by WeSIP will "enter" again
in OpenSIPS thus you can catch them in the route function (not
local_route). In order to identify them look for the X-WeSIP-SPIRAL
header and then modify the message and relay it   with t_realy. Code
would look something like this

route{

     if(is_present_hf("X-WeSIP-SPIRAL")){
        /* modify your message here as required */
        t_relay();
     }else{
        as_relay_t("app_server_one");
     }