[OpenSIPS-Users] Wesip and Opensips

Ginés Gómez gines at voztele.com
Fri Mar 20 12:45:59 CET 2009

Ciao Mauro,

	first, you can manipulate messages from WeSIP itselft  before you
send them out. Once they are sent out you can manipulate them in
OpenSIPs script if you configure WeSIP to work in spiral mode. When
working in spiral mode outgoing messages from WeSIP loop through
OpenSIPs script in a new transaction before leaving. You can recognize
them, and work accordingly if you look for the particular a header
that is added by WeSIP. The header is  X-WeSIP-SPIRAL

NON-SPIRAL-MODE (Default)

Origin       [OpenSIPS     WeSIP]      Destination
    | ----t1----->| ----------->|------t2----->
       			Internal
		       Delivery

SPIRAL-MODE

Origin	[OpenSIPS       WeSIP]                OpenSIPS   Destination
       			    Internal       X-WeSIP-Spiral
		           Delivery

More on this kind of configuration at http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Configuration#com.voztele.javax.sip.SPIRAL_HDR

Hope that helps