[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting From header using Contact information

Julian Yap julianokyap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:40:16 CET 2009

Yeah, I've tried modifying the RPID header...

It looks like that's working for me.  I had to make up a hard coded
display name...

This is slightly off topic but in my current T1's I need to add in an
Asterisk 'wait' command for the facility IE with the Calling name to
be sent through.

ie. --> http://www.voipinfo.org/wiki/view/CallerID

Is there something similar for OpenSIPS?

- Julian