[OpenSIPS-Users] database sermyadmin+opensips

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:08:13 CET 2009

Hi Flavio,  I making it but he gives me an error message:

vim presence-create.sql
[root at twoxserver mysql] #mysql -or root -p sermyadmin <presence-create.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate you entry ' presentity' for key 1

presence-create.sql
INSERT INTO version (table_name, table_version) values ('presentity','3');

that appropriate value can give him?

best regards