[OpenSIPS-Users] Retrieve headers from negative reply

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Mar 16 12:40:35 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

It turned out it wasn't the get_redirect() function but t_relay trying to
route based on some bad Contact information that
serialize_branches/next_branches had loaded into the RURI.

I didn't spend much time on it because I leared to access to reply Contact
header directly in the reply route.

In this particular case, the 302 that came back wasn't a routable URI but
rather ported number information from the North American porting database
"almost" in the form of a URI, enough so that it could be stored in the
Contact header.  I haven't looked into it but I'm sure it violated at least
one RFC.  Garbage in, garbage out.

- Jeff