[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - ReloadRatingTables and new destinations

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb at sms4sip.com
Mon Mar 16 12:21:23 CET 2009

Adrian,

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 11:50 +0100, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> This is a problem unrelated to the destinations reload. Most likely
> you did not create the correct rating table data.

I am not sure if it is due to correct rating table data (should see no
Span price in that case I think), so bear with me to read the logs.

Here comes a more detailed usage scenario:

I have added a new number inside destination table (like you said, no
rating defined, just the destination one).

* First query will identify maybe correctly the destination 31 (since
the reload of rating tables was not yet done and the new destination is
not yet in the memory).

ShowPrice from=dan at itsyscom.com gateway=10.10.10.1 Duration=59
To=0031676000008
0.1200
Duration: 60 s
         App: audio
 Destination: 31
    Customer: default
    Increment: 60 s
     Connect: 0.0000
   StartTime: 2009-03-16 10:08:45
--
        Span: 1
    Duration: 60 s

reloadratingtables
1

* Second and third attempt are after reloadratingtables succeed - saw it
in mysql.log. Notice that the destination identified is still 31.

ShowPrice from=dan at itsyscom.com gateway=10.10.10.1 Duration=59
To=0031676000008
0.1200
Duration: 60 s
         App: audio
 Destination: 31
    Customer: default
    Increment: 60 s
     Connect: 0.0000
   StartTime: 2009-03-16 10:09:52
--
        Span: 1
    Duration: 60 s

ShowPrice from=dan at itsyscom.com gateway=10.10.10.1 Duration=59
To=0031676000008
0.1200
Duration: 60 s
         App: audio
 Destination: 31
    Customer: default
    Increment: 60 s
     Connect: 0.0000
   StartTime: 2009-03-16 10:18:20
--
        Span: 1
    Duration: 60 s

Connection closed by foreign host.

* Here I have restarted the cdrtool with /etc/init.d/cdrtool restart.
Now the destination is correctly identified as 31676000008 (full
length), of course without Span section since I have no rating defined
yet.

DellLaptop:/usr/local/src/cdrtool# telnet localhost 9094
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
ShowPrice from=dan at itsyscom.com gateway=10.10.10.1 Duration=59
To=0031676000008
0
Duration: 60 s
         App: audio
 Destination: 31676000008
    Customer: default
    Increment: 60 s

Is my logic broken?
Same thing happens if I simply remove the destination (still showing it
in ShowPrice even if there is no longer in the database.

Ta,
DanB