[OpenSIPS-Users] XCAP pres-rules changes not taking effect?

Gustavo Santana Robledo gsantana at fedetec.es
Mon Mar 16 11:54:45 CET 2009

Hi there,

I'm doing some tests with XCAP in integrated mode and I´m having  some
issues with pres-rules documents.
My problem seems to be that the changes in the xcap document doesn't seem
to be taking effect.

I was wondering if someone else encountered the same problem?

I'm not running the mi_xmlrpc module, I don't think this should be a
problem as XCAP and Opensips communicate via the xcap table? (I've also
restarted opensips just in case there's a cache not being updated...)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Gus