[OpenSIPS-Users] About Routing Logic in opensips.cfg

maanasa maanasa83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:21:03 CET 2009

Hi Cheng,

I have the same problem as you, where a 600 Busy everywhere message is sent
for the same setup as yours (OpenSIPS and OpenIMSCore but with a X-Lite
client). I am using OpenSIPS as an application server and thus defined it in
FHoSS with SPTs as SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH for the SIP-methods.

After seeing this thread I tried using the presence.cfg as the configuration
file, but somehow the openSIPS just does not start with this config. I tried
renaming it to opensips.cfg too.
Since you say it worked for you how did you do this? Did you just replace
the routing logic alone, leaving all other parts unchanged? Or did you
replace the whole opensips.cfg file with presence.cfg?

Any help regarding this would be great.

Thanks in advance

--maanasa