[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - ReloadRatingTables and new destinations

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb at sms4sip.com
Sat Mar 14 19:12:55 CET 2009

Folks,

some strange behavior I have noticed in CDRTool: both ReloadRatingTables
and "/etc/init.d/cdrtool reload" are strangely removing the destinations
and destinations.sip from cdrtool.memcached table, therefore I have the
feeling that this is why ShowPrice does newer show newer updates in the
destinations table.

"""
version
CDRTool version 6.7.2
"""

The only way I made CDRTool work with newer destinations inserted into
destinations table was restarting it. Is this behavior wanted?
Also, ShowPrice used to insert also destination name, other than dest_id
inside Destination field, but no longer there.

Ta,
DanB