[OpenSIPS-Users] Retrieve headers from negative reply

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Mar 13 21:58:19 CET 2009

Hello,

Is there any way to retrieve headers from a response, rather than the
request?  I need the Contact header out of a 302 response.  Both
$hdr(Contact) and $ct give me the contact of the request, not the response.

I tried get_redirects(), but because of the formatting of the contact
response it crashes Opensips:

CRITICAL:core:qm_free: freeing already freed pointer, first free:
parser/msg_parser.c: set_ruri(712) - aborting
INFO:core:handle_sigs: child process 3554 exited by a signal 6
INFO:core:handle_sigs: core was not generated
INFO:core:handle_sigs: terminating due to SIGCHLD

Get_redirects() was a last resort anyway because I really just need a value
from the Contact, I don¹t want to use it for routing.

Thanks,
Jeff