[OpenSIPS-Users] assigning dialog profiles

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Mar 9 18:39:38 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I just encountered a new error.  Here's what the log had to say about it:

 Unassigning dialog profile value no
 CRITICAL:core:qm_free: freeing already freed pointer, first free:
dlg_profile.c: destroy_linkers(234) - aborting
 INFO:core:handle_sigs: child process 29729 exited by a signal 6
 INFO:core:handle_sigs: core was not generated
 INFO:core:handle_sigs: terminating due to SIGCHLD

The first line is from this:
  xlog("L_INFO", "Unassigning dialog profile value $avp(s:dlgid_out)\n");

I'm not sure where the "no" came from.

- Jeff