[OpenSIPS-Users] module siptrace

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 9 14:03:48 CET 2009

Hi Matteo,

I got the screenshots you sent on the list. For the future, if you need
to sent large attachments, sent them off-list or post them somewhere for
download.

I see you are using the OpenSIPS-CP with the SIPTRACE tool. But
everything looks ok if you understand how this tool works in OpenSIPS
Control Panel.

All the records are grouped by Call-id, so all records belonging to the
dialog are grouped under a single entry (which can be later expended).
The label of the entry is the name of the first method found in that dialog.

Probably, the REGISTER entry contains all the REGISTER + re-REGISTER
from the client.

For the ACK labeled entries, there is a staring ACK in the call
....probably from authentication (ACK for 401) - if this bother you, try
to set snable_ack_trace to zero..
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/siptrace.html#id227297)