[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 opensip-routers with one location database

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 9 13:08:43 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

what db_mode are you using in the usrloc module ?

I think the problem is you have a registration/contact saved by internal
opensips with the internal IP - if the this contact is looked up by
external proxy, it will not be able to use (as local socket) the IP
saved by the internal server.

So, to simplify things why don't you use a single OpenSIPS listening on
both internal and external IP?