[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Mar 6 16:09:48 CET 2009

Is it possible that you are setting the profile more than once ever? if you
are, that could be the problem. I don't think anything prevents that from
happening, and if you added it twice, the destruction of the dialog would
only reduce the count by one, instead of two. I may be wrong here.. The
times I've had dialogs left open that couldn't get cleared, I had
record-routing problems (see list history!) or I was doing something silly
with setting the profiles
BTW, I do this now. I'm not sure if it's even necessary. I'm using 1.4, so I
don't have a create_dialog() function..
                if (!is_in_profile("SRC","$si")) {
                        set_dlg_profile("SRC","$si");
                }

Now, if I could pull avps from memory. that'd be sweet. :) I'm going to
upgrade when 1.5 is released and then we'll start with the memcache fun. :)
-BRett