[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Fri Mar 6 14:25:38 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

now I'm currently using the svn head of opensips version 1.5.

I succeeded in pushing the channel value from the radius server into opensips by an SIP-AVP in the auth-reply. :-)

But I've got problems with the dialog profiling. Maybe I'm missing something here. At the moment I've got the following configuration for the dialog module:

loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "caller")

Following the link you told me I do the following in my invite-route after radius_proxy_authorize():

if (create_dialog() && set_dlg_profile("caller", "$fu")) {
	xlog("L_INFO", "created dialog/added profile");
}
xlog("L_INFO", "SIP-AVP ===> $avp(s:channels)");

if (is_avp_set("$avp(s:channels)/n") && avp_check("$avp(s:channels)", "gt/i:0")) {
	get_profile_size("caller", "$fu", "$avp(s:active_channels)");
	xlog("L_INFO", "===> User has $avp(s:active_channels) active channels!");
}
setflag(4);

The log statements prints "===> User has 1 active channels!" when the first invite comes in. But the number doesn't decrease when the dialog gets finished. With the next invite (doesn't matter if the previous dialog is alive), it prints " ===> User has 2 active channels!" and so forth.

Any idea what's wrong here?

Regards,
Robert