[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.5 release planning

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Thu Mar 5 20:22:24 CET 2009

Hi Sergio,

this did it! Thank you. :-)

Regards,
Robert.

From: saguti at gmail.com [mailto:saguti at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:21 PM
To: robert.borz at web.de
Cc: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] 1.5 release planning

Hi Robert.

Try loading the module signaling before loading registrar module.

Regards.

Sergio.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Robert Borz <robert.borz at web.de> wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

looking forward for an in time release of version 1.5 I just checked out the head from svn. Compiled and created the debian packages without errors, but I'm not able to start opensips with my current configuration which is working fine in v1.4.4.

It gives me the following errors (debug level 3):

ERROR:registrar:load_sig_api: can't import load_sig
ERROR:registrar:mod_init: can't load signaling functions
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module registrar
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

I'll try to do as much testing as I can and support you with bug reports. ;)

Regards,
Robert