[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 5 17:51:22 CET 2009

It does help, but it is still not accurate. you can reduce the interval
for re-INVITEs, but you overload the proxy and network -> smallest error
in detecting errs; if you use big intervals for re-INVITEs, you get less
load, but the error gets higher.

For accounting the BYEs generated by dialog module, use local_route.