[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrict Simultaneous-Use

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Mar 5 14:29:56 CET 2009

Just chiming in here.. See, I'm having a problem with my provider who isn't
properly adhering to Record-Routing (see previous thread). And so sometimes
I don't get that BYE and it goes direct to my customer! So in that case, the
dialog gets left open permanently.
There is a notable danger in allowing a proxy to do this job. If everyone is
following the rules, it should be pretty good. I'd be interested in hearing
about other people's experiences with this..

BTW, I've spoken with my provider, who admitted it was a problem and fixed
it. so, yay. Thanks for the support everyone. :)
-Brett