[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 opensip-routers with one location database

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 5 09:33:28 CET 2009

Hi Kiste,

Uwe Kastens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two opensip-servers. One is a registrar for abc.domain.de the
> other is for xyz.domain.de. It should be possible to register to both
> system (one is internal in a trusted ip-range, the other is untrusted)
> several times with different devices.
>
> All calls from the pstn will go to abc.domain.de (trusted one). This one
> should look up the user location db and fork the calls to the internal
> and external users.
>
> question 1)
> Is it enough to work with a lookup("location") and start the forking
> with t_relay() ?

yes, because if several contacts are registered, the lookup() will
create all the branches and t_relay() will automatically do the parallel
forking.
> route[1] {
>       if (lookup("location")) {
>          if (!t_relay()) {
>                 xlog("L_DBG","==========\nerror on
> sl_reply_error();
>          };
> 	}
> exit;
> }
>

> question 2)
> Can I merge both different domain lookups in one statement to get the
> entries from the USRLOC?

the parameter to the lookup() is a DB table, not a domain, so you can
put multiple domains to be registered in the same table -> use a single
lookup().

Does both your proxies use/share the same "location" table?