[OpenSIPS-Users] loose routing question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 4 11:12:55 CET 2009

Hi Brett,

As Inaki said, the Route header has priority over the Contact in
building the route set. You can check the Admin Course:

    http://www.voice-sistem.ro/downloads/2007.08.29-Admin-Course/

section 02 - routing. I put there a detailed description of  SIP routing
(and how RR works). If the archive contains only PDF file (with no
animation), just let me know and I can provide the PPT files.