[OpenSIPS-Users] About Routing Logic in opensips.cfg

Yinbo-cheng chengyinbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:57:16 CET 2009

Hi,
    I want to install OpenSIPS as a presence server without privacy rules.
I use OpenIMSCore as IMS components and uctimsclent as a IMS client.
OpenSIPS is installed on the same machine with OpenIMSCore.

    I've modified opensips.cfg to enable presence, but the presence server
doesn't work. IMS client got the following message:
"Status-Line: SIP/2.0 600 Busy everywhere - Forwarding to S-CSCF failed".
While using the routing logic of presence.cfg ( in the test directory of
source
codes) to replace that of opensips.cfg, the presence server works well.

    I do not understand the routing logic in the configure file. Any one can
tell me what is wrong with the routing logic in the default opensips.cfg and
where can i find the help documents about routing logic.
The two configure files are enclosed.

Thanks,
cheng