[OpenSIPS-Users] SOLVED: Re: OpenSIPS 1.5.1 with Postgres

Gordon Ross gr306 at ucs.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 18:25:36 CEST 2009

On 29/06/2009 17:19, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
> But a postgres URL should look like:
>
>    "postgres://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips"
>
> This is the intended way of using the postgres DB.

I'm not sure where we want to have this discussion (on this list, on another
list or in the bug tracker) I've posted a comment on the tracker basically
saying my hack makes the postgres configuration more consistent across
OpenSIPS. The problem (as I see it) is that Postgres naming in OpenSIP is
*NOT* consistent. In the scripts, it's referred to as PGSQL, yet in the C
code, it's postgres.

GTG