[OpenSIPS-Users] update location table on REGISTER request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 29 14:48:15 CEST 2009

Hi Jayesh,

I just added in 1.6 branch (devel) some more control over the registrar
module behaviour - some options are now per AOR (and not global), so you
can set "b" (no Branches) flag to "lookup()" function only for the users
you want to use only one contact.

See: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id271025