[OpenSIPS-Users] How to insert the IP address of user in radius request.

Tung Tran tr.tung at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:37:27 CEST 2009

Hi Mr. Bogdan

We need it for IP authorize besides DIGEST auth, that is not standard anyway
but business requirements.
We use MSSQL to do DIGEST authorize and we need an extra security layer
based on source IP, that is also a request by govements in my contry.

So last but not lease, I would like someone can help me how to add this
feature as soon ass possible

Thank you very much for your help

Tung