[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool and diverted calls

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:40:13 CEST 2009

Il giorno 24/giu/09, alle ore 16:17, Carlo Dimaggio ha scritto:

> Hi Adrian,
> I have thought about your words, I don't want more money from the same

Sorry Adrian, another (little question).

CDRTool checks in radacct the username (the billing-party), but as I
can see the prepaid engine uses the from field (in this manner the
diversion doesn't work because the prepaid bill the calling-party...).
It's an expected behaviour or I should change something in my opensips
config for using the billing-party (without change the from because I
must preserve the real calling-party)?

cdrtool syslog:
-----
  MaxSessionTime From=sip:1000 at sip.xxx.it Lock=1 [...]