[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool and diverted calls

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jun 24 13:22:58 CEST 2009

2009/6/24 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>:
> Carlo,
>
> I am not entirely sure if this relates to 30X coming from downstream
> end-point or is the SIP Proxy that generates the 302 as a result of call
> control preferences set by called party.

I think that is no one of them. Instead, him OpenSIPS gets the
redirection by other means (looking at a DB and so), there is no 302
involved (neither replied by the caller, neither generated by
OpenSIPS.

However, the result is the same as you describe in the rest of your
mail. It's just *one* call from the signalling perspective.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>