[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 19 23:58:20 CEST 2009

Hi Josip,

Well, the message you passed is not the most relevant one. I want to see
the value of the $du just before sending the message out :), so please
try adding the xlog() line before t_relay().

Regarding the routing based on cps rate....I see what you mean, but
having I guess you can also have somehow to take into consideration the
max capacity also, so kind of combination between ongoing calls and cps.