[OpenSIPS-Users] Double Accounting of single Call

Shehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:33:02 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am facing strange issue after migrating from old openser (1.2) to Opensips
1.5.1.

In Opensips configuration, User can register to opensips (Nated or Public)
and call each other or PSTN numbers.
Media is processed by Mediaproxy. Accounting is also done.
I done all modification for old openser.cfg to work as opensips.cfg. and
even I can make the call as above very well.

But looking at accounting I see double INVITE entries for a single call.
I have attached the ngrep trace for a test call between local users.
http://pastebin.com/f43607eee

Is there any thing I am missing while migrating to Opensips 1.5.1?

Thanks and Regards
Shehzad