[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer module

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Fri Jun 19 09:17:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Since we are at load_balancer module I've noticed one strange behaviour on
trunk and 1.5.0 version also.

I see that every request is sent to port 5060 no matter what I've put in
dst_uri field...i.e. if I put sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port_number, it will still
send everything to port 5060 instead of defined port_number, ofcourse
looping itself if opensips is on port 5060 on the same ip.

I've tried this with the example from the web, so perhaps I am doing
something wrong?

Best regards,

Josip