[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK bug?

Charles Solar redcomet87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:37:37 CEST 2009

Thanks for the replys, I uploaded my config here:
http://pastebin.com/m75846e3d
Its a pretty standard config for the most part, I picked some parts out of a
book, some parts off this list, some parts on other forums.  This ack thing
is just stretching me thin here.

I did throw some log messages in there to help debug in syslog, here is the
log stuff I was trying to look through yesterday.
http://pastebin.com/m75e67226

I just noticed while pasting that log, on line 44 there I think shows the
real problem.  The server keeps sending the ack to itself over and over.

Oh, here are some complete sip messages too: http://pastebin.com/m21d11a25
I marked on that paste which message correspond to messages in my original
picture

Thank you