[OpenSIPS-Users] How to install opensips on Fedora10 ?

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Tue Jun 16 00:57:31 CEST 2009

We were able to install OpenSIPS, Free Radius 1.1.7, OpenXcap,  Mediaproxy,
CDRTool 6.7.8, MSRPRelay on Fedora Core 10 by following the instructions on
how to install using the packages.  However, my friend modified my
computer's repository configuration and downloaded the packages to our local
server so that I won't be able to update any application
unintentionally(accidentally).  Everytime that I update my computer it just
looks for the updated package(s) version on our local server.  My friend is
away and will not be able to create the a new updated package on the local
server.  I am a newbie to any LINUX OS, any help on how to reconfigure my
repository and create updated packages specially for the CDRTool 6.8.  By
the way I just used the yum install {application} command in installing all
the applications.  Thank you!