[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips cp drouting proxy/gateway

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jun 15 17:07:29 CEST 2009

I've seen you ask this question a number of times. The question doesn't make
any sense.
Drouting configuration is saved to the database for persistence and is
loaded into memory for routing. By default, all opensips configuration is in
opensips.cfg, but your actual drouting entries do not end up in there. There
is an instruction in opensips.cfg to use the drouting module for a route
decision, but that is static, even when your routing is updated.

I suggest that you do some reading.. study the examples.. ask questions.. If
opensips is new to you, don't dive into a complicated configuration  without
first understanding the basics of the configuration file layout and how
modules provide capabilities.

That's my $0.02. :)
-Brett