[OpenSIPS-Users] fix_nated_sdp

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jun 12 23:13:06 CEST 2009

fix_nated_sdp() operates on any request or reply containing an SDP payload.

If you wish to apply it to a 200 OK with SDP payload, you need to call
it from a reply route that catches 200 OKs;  200 OKs are replies, not
requests.  For example:

route {

    # Relay INVITE.

    t_on_reply("1");

    if(!t_relay())
       sl_reply_error();

    exit;
}

onreply_route[1] {
    if(t_check_status("200")) {
       if(nat_uac_test("8") && search("Content-type: application/sdp")) {
          fix_nated_sdp("2");
       }
    }
}