[OpenSIPS-Users] What's the best solution for national accounting?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Jun 11 16:01:41 CEST 2009

I'm not sure if I'm answering your question right, but in general it's a
good idea to normalize the destination numbers. ie: if your users don't
normally dial in e.164 format, normalize it for the cdr to that. For
example, if they dial a local number with the national bit discarded, then
add the national bit. the pseudo logic looks like:
if $customer = 23 then
    set to_did = 01144$rU
end if

You don't have to dial on that of course, but it helps to account it that
way. I'd be interested in hearing how other people are doing this as well.